- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All Trade Marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
While every effort will be made to ensure that all items shown are in stock we offer no guarantee of availability and this electronic publication does not constitute an offer for sale. If we are unable to fulfil your order we will contact you and arrange either for an alternative to be sent or a full refund to be made.
Prices and Tax
The price shown for the goods excludes VAT, please note that many products on this website do not carry VAT. If VAT does apply it will be clearly shown at the checkout process.
Cancellation and Returns
If you are not satisfied with the goods you have a right to cancel the contract within 7 days (starting the day after delivery is made) and receive either a full refund of your monies or replacement goods. Please send an e-mail or call us to arrange. We offer a 100% Money back guarantee if you aren’t completely satisfied with the products.
The colour of goods may vary slightly from that shown on the website due to browser software limitations and monitors.
Privacy & Security
All confidential information, including credit card details, are held securely (by trusted third party systems – SagePay) and only transmitted in encrypted form. Customer details are not passed to third parties and are used only in accordance with the Data Protection Act.
You agree to indemnify us against any claims, losses, liabilities, damages and expenses (including legal fees), arising out of your use of this site.
The Contract will be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties to the Contract submit to the jurisdiction of the English Courts.
No liability will be accepted by Life, Fork & Spoon Ltd for any failure or delay in delivery wholly or partially due to an Act of God, War, Fire, Explosion, Riot, Civil Commotion, Restriction by Government or the competent authority, Strikes, Lock Outs, Failure in Supplies or any cause beyond our control.
Payment & Receipts
Payment can be made via credit or debit card, subject to authority from the card issuer. Internet payments are made via SagePay, the leading online payment processor, using the very latest in privacy and security technology. You will receive an online receipt of payment when you place an order.
Retention of Title
Life, Fork & Spoon Ltd remains the rightful owner of all products dispatched and delivered until they are paid for in full.
We reserve the right to change or remove without notice the information on this website. Prices, goods and availability of products are subject to change at any time. Life, Fork & Spoon Ltd also reserves the right to withdraw its service at any time, to refuse the service to any customer and to amend these Terms & Conditions.
None of the above Terms and Conditions affects your statutory consumer rights.
Life, Fork & Spoon is not responsible for a non-delivery if the recipient isn’t in and hasn’t left delivery instructions in the checkout. Unfortunately, we cannot send out replacement goods or a refund if you fail to leave delivery instructions. The courier will attempt delivery and if there are no instructions and you are not in, they will bring your order back to depot where it will be destroyed.