A selection of Mediterranean vegetables roasted together with herbs, bound with a tangy tomato and balsamic sauce and then baked into a wonderfully light filo pastry case topped with creamy crumbled goats’ cheese. “Looks a picture on the plate and tastes fantastic.”
Available for purchase in the following pack sizes:
- 5 portion case (£3.35 per portion)
- 1 single portion (£3.95 per portion)
Download the reheat instructions
170g Min (Baked)/ 196g Target (Baked)
Filling (38%) [Tomatoes, Water, Onion, Tomato Puree, Tomato Ketchup [Water, Sugar, Tomato Paste, Spirit Vinegar, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Lactic Acid, Citric Acid, Potassium Sorbate, Clove Oil], Pomace Oil, Butter (contains Salt)(Milk), Vegetable Stock [Vegetables [Potato, Onion, Leek, Celery], Salt, Yeast Extract, Carrot Concentrate, Sugar, Sunflower Oil, Lemon Juice Concentrate], Balsamic Vinegar, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Garlic, Basil, Black Pepper]
Vegetables (35%) [Courgettes, Red Onion, Red Peppers, Aubergines, Cherry Tomatoes, Pomace Oil, Garlic Puree, Thyme, Salt, Black Pepper]
Filo Pastry (18%) [Wheat Flour (Gluten), Water, Maize Starch, Glucose Syrup, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Ascorbic Acid, Metabisulphites], Goats Cheese Crumb (5%) (Milk)
||Per 196g target
Source of Data: Nutricalc
- For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
- Pre heat convection oven to 170°c.
- Remove from foil and place on a baking tray in a preheated oven for 12 minutes.
- Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c.
- Serve immediately after regeneration.
We Do Not Recommend Microwaving This Product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.