Roasted portobello mushrooms, creamy mascarpone, chunks of potato with caramelised red onions encased in a tasty Gluten Free pastry.
Available for purchase in the following pack sizes:
- 5 portion case (£4.35 per portion)
- 1 single portion (£4.95 per portion)
Download the reheat instructions
279g Min (Baked)/ 298g Target (Baked)
Filling [Roast Portabello and Roast Potato Mix (29%) [Potato (14%), Red Onion (7.8%, Portabello Mushroom (6.3%), Pomace Oil, Garlic Puree, Mineral Salt (Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride), Black Pepper], Mascarpone Sauce [Whipping Cream (Milk), Water, Mascarpone Cheese (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Butter (contains Salt)(Milk), Italian Hard Cheese(Milk), Modified Maize Starch, Mineral Salt (Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride), Parsley, Lemon Juice, Dijon Mustard [Water, Mustard, Spirit Vinegar, Preservative (Sodium Metabisulphite)], White Pepper], Caramelised Red Onion Chutney [Red Onion (5.1%), Pomace Oil, Sugar, Balsamic Vinegar, Garlic Puree, Mineral Salt (Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride), Black Pepper]
Pastry (39%) [Gluten Free Flour [Gluten Free Flour Blend (Rice, Potato, Tapioca, Maize, Buckwheat)], Butter (Milk), Cheddar Cheese (Milk), Whole Egg Pasteurised, Chives, Xanthan Gum]
Sprinkle Mix [Mustard Seeds, Pepper, Italian Hard Cheese (Milk)]
||Per 298g target
Source of Data: Nutricalc
- For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
- Pre heat convection oven to 170°c.
- Remove pie from foil and place on a baking tray in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c.
- Serve immediately after regeneration.
We Do Not Recommend Microwaving This Product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.