Cannelloni pasta tubes stuffed with delicious Ricotta cheese, complimented by beautifully rich spinach, goat’s cheese and white wine cream sauce. “Perfect for lunch or dinner, a great addition to any menu.”
Available for purchase in the following pack sizes:
- 5 portion case (£3.75 per portion)
- 1 single portion (£4.35 per portion)
Download the reheat instructions
315g Min (Baked)/ 340g Target (Baked)
Cannelloni (37%) [Durum Wheat Semolina, Water, Egg, Spinach Powder (1%), Full Fat Soft Cheese (Milk), Ricotta Cheese (19%) (Milk), Spinach (7%), Water, Rusk [Wheat Flour (Gluten), Salt, Anticaking Agent (Sodium Ferrocyanide), Raising Agent (Ammonium Carbonate)], Rapeseed Oil, Modified Maize Starch, Salt, Onion Powder, Nutmeg, Garlic Powder, Black Pepper], Water, Whipping Cream (Milk), Spinach (11%), Single Cream (Milk), Goats Cheese (7.9%), White Wine, Modified Maize Starch, Vegetable Stock [Vegetables [Onion, Potato, Leek, Celery], Salt, Maltodextrin, Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Yeast Extract [Yeast, Salt, Vegetable Oil, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid)], Concentrated Carrot Juice, Natural Flavouring], Wheat Flour (Gluten), Garlic, Reduced Sodium Salt (contains Potassium Chloride), White Pepper
||Per 340g target
Source of Data: Nutricalc
- For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
- Heat water to simmer 95°c.
- Place pouch in simmering water for 12 minutes.
- Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c before serving.
- Chefs tip – Pour heated cannelloni & sauce into a shallow bowl & sprinkle with cheese. Place under grill to crisp cheese.
- Serve immediately after regeneration.
We Do Not Recommend Microwaving This Product.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.