A vegan pie with sautéed chestnut mushrooms, butternut squash & spinach; cooked in a rich tomato & red wine sauce and baked in a Gluten Free shortcrust pastry. A delight to taste.
Available for purchase in the following pack sizes:
- 5 portion case (£4.35 per portion)
- 1 single portion (£4.95 per portion)
Download the reheat instructions
300g Min (Baked)
Filling : chestnut mushrooms 26%, butternut squash 16%, spinach 4%, red onion, chopped tomatoes, tomato puree, garlic puree, lemon juice, salt, maize, malt, dijon mustard, red wine (sulphites), thyme, water, vegetable stock ( water, onion, carrot extract, tomato, herbs, garlic, spice) salt, glucose syrup, maltodextrin, yeast extracts, sugar, flavourings, rapeseed oil.
Pastry: rice flour, tapioca flour, chickpea flour, potato flour, margarine (palm oil, rapeseed oil, water, emulsifier E471, annato, curcumin, natural flavouring, xanthum gum.
||Per 300g target
Source of Data: Nutricalc
- For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c (can be stored in fridge for up to 7 days from defrost).
- Pre heat convection oven to 170°c.
- Remove pie from foil and place on a baking tray in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c.(Piping hot)
- Serve immediately after reheating.
We Do Not Recommend Microwaving This Product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.