A hearty pie of slow cooked lamb with carrots, parsnips, potatoes & onions baked into a Gluten Free Shortcrust Pastry.
Available for purchase in the following pack sizes:
- 5 portion case (£4.35 per portion)
- 1 single portion (£4.95 per portion)
Download the reheat instructions
300g Min (Baked)
Filling : Lamb 37.5%,vegetables 21% (Carrots, parsnips, potatoes, onions), garlic puree, tomato puree, salt, black pepper, malt extract, maize starch, mint sauce, beef stock (water, beef extract, onion, tomato, carrot extract,herbs, spice, garlic ,salt , glucose syrup, flavourings, maltodextrin, yeast extracts, rapeseed oil,colour (caramel ), sugar), water.
Pastry: rice flour, tapioca flour, chickpea flour, potato flour, margarine (palm oil, rapeseed oil, water, emulsifier E471, annato, curcumin, natural flavouring, xanthum gum.
||Per 300g target
Source of Data: Nutricalc
- For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c (can be stored in fridge for up to 7 days from defrost).
- Pre heat convection oven to 170°c.
- Remove pie from foil and place on a baking tray in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c.(Piping hot)
- Serve immediately after reheating.
We Do Not Recommend Microwaving This Product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.