Pieces of chicken breast, moist and tender, marry well with ham and fresh leeks in a creamy tarragon and parsley sauce. All baked in a Gluten Free shortcrust pastry case.
Available for purchase in the following pack sizes:
- 5 portion case (£4.35 per portion)
- 1 single portion (£4.95 per portion)
Download the reheat instructions
300g Min (Baked)
Filling : Chicken 23%, Ham 10%, Leek 7%, CELERY, Onion, Garlic, Fresh Herbs, Modified Maize Starch, Black Pepper, Double CREAM, White Wine (SULPHITES) Chicken Stock (Chicken Stock, Chicken Fat, Flavourings(contains EGG), Glucose Syrup, Salt, Yeast Extract, Rapeseed Oil) Guar gum, Potato Starch.
Pastry: rice flour, potato flour, oat flour, brown rice flour, tapioca flour, beef suet, pork fat(lard), xanthum gum, psyllium husk powder, salt.
||Per 300g target
Source of Data: Nutricalc
- For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c (can be stored in fridge for up to 7 days from defrost).
- Pre heat convection oven to 170°c.
- Remove pie from foil and place on a baking tray in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c.(Piping hot)
- Serve immediately after reheating.
We Do Not Recommend Microwaving This Product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.