A stunning pie made with juicy chicken and hand pulled ham hock cooked in rich cream and leek sauce. The pie is made using wonderfully light rough puff pastry and has a distinctive hand roped finish. “A great pie. Stunning.”
Available for purchase in the following pack sizes:
- 5 portion case (£4.35 per portion)
- 1 single portion (£4.95 per portion)
Download the reheat instructions
344g Min (Baked)/ 369g Target (Baked)
Filling (55%) [Chicken Breast (7.5%), Chicken Thigh (7.5%), Ham Hock (3.7%) [Pork, Salt, Stabiliser (Potassium and sodium Triphosphates), Preservative (Sodium Nitrite), Acidity Regulator (Sodium Bicarbonate)], Sauce [Water, Whipping Cream (Milk), Leek (5.8%), Onion, Chicken Stock [Chicken, Potato, Yeast Extract, Salt], Butter (contains Salt)(Milk), Modified Maize Starch, Pomace Oil, Mineral Salt (Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride), Parsley, Lemon Juice, Garlic Puree, White Pepper]
Pastry (45%) [Wheat Flour (Gluten), Butter (contains Salt) (Milk), Water, Margarine [Palm Fat, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Natural Flavouring], Lard (Pork), Lemon Juice, Mineral Salt (Magnesium Chloride, Potassium Chloride], Pasteurised Whole Egg
||Per 369g target
Source of Data: Nutricalc
- For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
- Pre heat convection oven to 170°c.
- Remove pie from foil and place on a baking tray in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c.
- Serve immediately after regeneration.
We Do Not Recommend Microwaving This Product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.