A short crust pastry pie containing generous chunks of slow cooked British beef casseroled in a rich ‘Ruddles’ ale and horseradish sauce. “Ever popular with pie fans.”
Available for purchase in the following pack sizes:
- 5 portion case (£3.75 per portion)
- 1 single portion (£4.35 per portion)
Download the reheat instructions
335g Min (Baked)/ 355g Target (Baked)
Filling (52%)[Beef (25%), Water, Ale (7.3%), Onion, Horseraddish Sauce [Horseradish (Rehydrated Horseradish, Fresh Horseradish), Water, Sugar, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Double Cream (Milk), Skimmed Milk Powder, Acidity Regulator (Acetic Acid), Spirit Vinegar, Pasteurised Dried Egg Yolk, Stabilisers (Xanthan Gum, Guar Gum), Mustard Flour, Colour (Titanium Dioxide), Flavouring], Beef Stock [Cured Beef (Cooked Beef, Salt, Sugar, Preservative (Sodium Nitrate), Salt, Maltodextrin, Yeast Extract, Malt Extract (contains Gluten), Molasses, Sugar, Soy Sauce [Water, Soybean, Salt, Wheat Flour, Sugar, Colour (Plain Caramel), Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Lemon Juice (from Concentrate), Onion Powder, Black Pepper, Sunflower Oil], Modified Maize Starch, Rapeseed Oil, Wheat Flour, Salt, Gravy Browning [Water, Ammonia Caramel, Salt], Black Pepper]
Pastry (47%) [Wheat Flour, Margarine [Palm Oil, Rapeseed Oil, Water, Salt, Natural Flavouring], Lard, Water, Reduced Sodium Salt (contains Potassium Chloride)], Whole Pasteurised Egg
||Per 355g target
Source of Data: Nutricalc
- For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
- Pre heat convection oven to 170°c.
- Remove pie from foil and place on a baking tray in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c.
- Serve immediately after regeneration.
We Do Not Recommend Microwaving This Product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.