Hand cut, slow cooked and super tender Herefordshire beef in a hearty ‘Spitfire Ale’ gravy, baked into truly memorable hand crimped rough puff pastry pie. “Puts a smile on the pie lovers’ face!”
Available for purchase in the following pack sizes:
- 5 portion case (£4.90 per portion)
- 1 single portion (£5.50 per portion)
Download the reheat instructions
321g Min (Baked)/ 344g Target (Baked)
Filling (54%) [Beef (27%), Water, Onion, Spitfire Ale (3%) [Water, Malted Barley, Crystal Malt (Barley), Maltose Syrup, Hops], Modified Maize Starch, Beef Stock [Salt, Sugar, Natural Flavouring, Sunflower Oil, Dried Beef, Yeast Extract, Rosemary], Rapeseed Oil, Tomato Paste, Gravy Browning [Water, Ammonia Caramel, Salt], Reduced Sodium Salt (contains Potassium Chloride, White Pepper]
Puff Pastry (35%) [Wheat Flour (Gluten), Butter (Milk), Water, Lemon Juice, Reduced Sodium Salt (contains Potassium Chloride)], Whole Pasteurised Egg
||Per 344g target
Source of Data: Nutricalc
- For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c.
- Pre heat convection oven to 170°c.
- Remove pie from foil and place on a baking tray in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c.
- Serve immediately after regeneration.
We Do Not Recommend Microwaving This Product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.