Chunky pieces of staffordshire steak topside cooked slowly in red wine, rosemary & beef stock. Chestnut mushrooms are then fried and added to the delicious mix. All encased in a ‘melt in the mouth’ Gluten Free shortcrust pastry topped with thyme.
Available for purchase in the following pack sizes:
- 5 portion case (£4.35 per portion)
- 1 single portion (£4.95 per portion)
Download the reheat instructions
300g Min (Baked)
Filling : beef 32%, red wine 8%, mushrooms 6%, leek, rosemary, carrot, onion, beef stock (beef extract, onion, tomato, carrot extract, herbs, spice, garlic, salt, glucose syrup, flavourings, maltodextrin, yeast extracts, rapeseed oil, colour (caramel), sugar) tomato puree, garlic, herb, spice, malt extract, modified maize starch, salt, pepper.
Pastry: rice flour, tapioca flour, chickpea flour, potato flour, margarine (palm oil, rapeseed oil, water, emulsifier E471, annato, curcumin, natural flavouring, xanthum gum.
||Per 300g target
Source of Data: Nutricalc
- For best results, prior to re-heating defrost product and keep chilled at 1-5°c (can be stored in fridge for up to 7 days from defrost).
- Pre heat convection oven to 170°c.
- Remove pie from foil and place on a baking tray in a preheated oven for 20 minutes.
- Ensure that product reaches a core temperature of 72°c.(Piping hot)
- Serve immediately after reheating.
We Do Not Recommend Microwaving This Product
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.